Schools / Scouts / Grest, Tour of Piedmont
We create ad hoc educational proposals for middle and high school teachers who want to offer their students an opportunity to get to know the river environment, as well as the historical, artistic and cultural environment of Valsesia. Our educational itineraries take place in conditions of total safety accompanied by professional guides trained by the Italian Rafting Federation, of which we are part.
Where: at our headquarters in Vocca which is located in Valsesia, Piedmont a few kilometers from the cities of Liguria and Lombardy.
OBJECTIVES AND METHODOLOGY:
- to establish a relationship climate that favors the meeting between young people as a moment of comparison and growth, enhancing mutual listening and respect for others;
- rediscover less known places in the mountains and all aspects of the river environment
- to deal with topics such as environmental sustainability and biodiversity by allowing young people to experience experiences in contact with nature.
We had the pleasure of experimenting with young people, teachers and educators the value of these pedagogical projects and the implications they can have: environmental education combined with the possibility of living a pleasant and intense experience in an extremely natural context .
In the summer, we offer activities for river sports activities for children of the Summer Centers with programs that meet the needs of simplicity and reduced budgets.
For Scout groups, it will also be possible to camp in our private campsite directly overlooking the river.
Also available you will have a private garden of 20.000sqm with:
• camping area;
• barbecue areas;
• a pagoda tent with tables and benches;
• snack bar;
• Changing rooms and showers accessible also to disabled people;
• a soccer and volleyball field, table tennis, darts, table football;
• outdoor games for children and board games;
• hammocks on trees to rest;
• a beach on the river;
Contact us and we will study together the most suitable program for your group.